stacks of vintage photos sitting around. and 2 perfectly good rolls of pink & orange washi tape. things happened.
when i work in my visual journal i hate to waste paint so i usually swipe it on a blank page. sometimes i don't change it much, other times it becomes something else entirely.
mostly it's not so much how the page comes out as how i feel while i'm doing it. i bet you know what i mean. isn't the ACT of creating a wonder? it always feels to me like my brain starts running on a different frequency. bzzzzzzzzz
i've been riveted to my inbox reading your comments and emails about the ipad. thanks for all the links! i was pretty much sold when i went HERE. isn't that cool? isn't that fun? don't you wanna do it? me too!
maybe you also want to know how to make rounded corners on your photos that you post to your blog…or not. if so, here's one way how in photoshop cs:
1. use the rounded rectangle tool to create the shape (radius 120 px)
2. from the layers palatte/window make the opacity 0% then select shape 1
3. click on PATHS in the layers window
4. click on arrow on the right and scroll to MAKE SELECTION
5. now click back on LAYERS and select the background
6. SELECT -> inverse
7. EDIT -> clear
8. FLATTEN -> voila!