Woe and damnation! An all day grade-level meeting yesterday. The dark cloud over my heart lifted as I drove home and into the weekend.
I continue to join digital frames + streetart. My romp with Suzanne through the city last weekend is still bringing me lots of pleasure and wonderment. I notice things in the photos I didn't catch the first time around.
journal pages from last week
The marriage of digital photos & frames is super simple. There are 317 different ways to slice this apple. Even a moron or imbecile can do this. That is to say… I, Mary Ann Moss, can do it.
- open both files – photo & frame
- click inside frame with magic eraser tool to create a transparent center
- drag photo to frame – resize to fit if necessary
- drag photo layer below frame layer in layers palette
- move it around to get it exactly where you want it
- add text if you want
- flatten layers
Another of my ROD students, Susie, has made a diminutive journal with a BIG heart. You'll want to GO SEE.
Sara also has another lovely journal listed on Etsy.
As does JANE.
If someone I know was having a birthday I would SO NOT be sharing these.